KC Recycling has been recycling lead acid batteries for over 45 years and has grown to become the largest lead acid automotive battery recycler in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest of the United States.
By processing discarded lead acid battery components into highly valuable, raw materials for new products, exemplifies our commitment to a greener planet. KC Recycling is helping reduce carbon emissions, advance electrification and driving the circular economy. We are proud of our people and the responsible services they provide to make our communities stronger and our future more sustainable.
The evolution of today’s lead batteries are safer, more reliable and are an irreplaceable link to connect power and protect our daily lives. Lead batteries are essential to our low carbon energy future by decarbonization, reducing GHG emissions and are a critical component is nearly all electric vehicles.
We are located in Trail, BC, and situated on nine acres of land with 99,000 square feet of processing and storage facilities. Our facility adheres to all local, provincial, and federal laws.
KC Recycling Mission
- We recover valuable materials, so they don’t have to be mined.
- We reduce the world’s exposure to hazardous materials.
- We contribute to the circular economy and the growth of our staff.
- creating a positive health and safety culture
- identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- providing information, training and consultation
- eliminating hazards and risks